- Information concerning compliance with article 10 LSSICE
Website Owner: Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P., CIF B-92385699, located in Avda. Juan Gómez “Juanito”, 6, 5th floor, 29640 Fuengirola (Málaga, Spain).
The entity Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. provides legal services through its lawyers:
- Luis Fernández García: registered lawyer No. 496.
- José Luis Navarro Rosado: registered lawyer No. 2417.
- Joaquín Fernández Navarro: registered lawyer No. 6369.
- General Terms and Conditions:
These General Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Internet Website www.fernandeznavarro.com, which Fernández Navarro Abogados and Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. make available to the users. The use of the Website implies full acceptance by the User of the Terms and Conditions in force governing the use of the Website each and every time the user accesses it. Therefore, if the User does not agree with any of the conditions established hereby, they should not make use of this Website.
Fernández Navarro Abogados and the company Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Website Usage at any time, and any other terms or conditions, regulations of use, instructions or warnings that may be applied. They also reserve the right to suspend, discontinue or cease operating the Website at any time.
Users have free access to the website through the URL www.fernandeznavarro.com. Access does not require prior subscription or registration.
By connecting to the Website pages of Fernández Navarro Abogados, the user therefore agrees to the following conditions:
- The only purpose of the publication of this website is to provide bona fide access for services and information provided hereby. Said information shall not be considered as legal advice by the users connecting to this website. Users shall contact the Board of Solicitors to get information about the professional lawyers accredited in the area. Said information is available for users from Málaga in the Official Board of Solicitors website www.icamalaga.es.
- The contents are at the public’s disposal and provide the access to the information and services provided by Fernández Navarro Abogados. Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. is not responsible for any failure to update the information, although they are committed to do everything within their power to ensure that the information provided, especially that of regulatory nature, is updated.
- The user accepts the Terms and Conditions from the moment one uses the website or surf through any of its sections.
- Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. may amend the Terms and Conditions by notifying users with sufficient prior notice in order to improve the services offered via the website www.fernandeznavarro.com. The modification of the Terms and Conditions set out in the web page www.fernandeznavarro.com shall be considered as a performance of said duty of notification. Therefore, we recommend reviewing the previous legal disclaimer in order to be acquainted at any time with the terms of access and usage of the relevant website.
- Equally the user is liable for any loss or damages of any kind caused as a direct or indirect breach of the conditions established in this legal notice.
- Exclusion of Responsibility:
Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. disclaims any responsibility in respect of the information that is both outside and within these pages which is not directly managed by its webmaster, being only liable for the information published directly by Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. in the website.
Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, amendments and updates to the information contained in their website or in the configuration and presentation thereof and to temporarily suspend access to it.
The information appearing in the web pages does not always arise directly from Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. Therefore said company is not responsible for any failure to update immediately the information published therein.
Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user’s software or hardware produced by accessing the pages included in the website of Fernández Navarro Abogados S.L., as well as any incurred as a result of its use or reproduction of information contained therein.
The hyperlinks contained in the website of Fernández Navarro Abogados may direct users to third party websites. In this case, Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. assumes no responsibility for any content, information or services that may appear on those sites and that under no circumstances do these links imply any relationship between Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. and the persons or entities holding the ownership of said content or of the sites where said content is included.
Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. reports that the purpose of the links on this page is exclusively to inform its users of the existence of other sources of information about the subject matter of the Internet portal, where additional data are available. These links do not constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit these locations, and therefore Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. is not responsible for the results obtained there from.
Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. cannot have exhaustive control of all the sites that may be linked to the website of the legal office Fernández Navarro Abogados and therefore is not responsible for the content of any pages or external sites of the website. Links included do not imply Estudio Jurídico Fernández Navarro, S.L.P. approval or liability. The user will be the only responsible.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These conditions of use are subject to the provisions of Spanish law. Any dispute arising from the interpretation thereof, parties should submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Fuengirola..